Is to be a church that is:
faithful to God's call to be a Civic church
stewards of our historic building
fulfil our diocesan commitments, and
be part of a wider parish vision
To see growth:
in, and through, our worship, prayer, discipleship and love of God.
In the number of people and groups we serve and engage with.
in the number of people who join with us as members, partners and disciples, in this place.
To maintain and grow in our welcome, service and outreach
To meet the financial costs of maintaining the building and meeting the financial needs of the church
To, prayerfully, discern the signs of growth in our own life and witness and nurture them.
God of mission,
who brings growth to your Church.
Send your Holy Spirit to bring:
Vision to our planning,
Wisdom to our actions,
Faith to our lives,
Hope to our communities,
And love to our hearts,
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
- To Support, and extend 'Open Door', Civic and community events.
- To be a fully engaged and active part of Tamworth Covenanting Churches.
- To continue and develop opportunities for discipleship growth and preparation.
- To continue, and grow, parish-wide Lent and Advent courses.
- To continue, and extend, 'Memory Lane, Cup & Chatter' and other engagements.
- To keep the church open every day and provide opportunities for tea, coffee and engagement.
- To explore, and extend. opprtunites for differing styles of worship - seeking to be 'family friendly' and outward looking.
- To welcome all who come in through our doors as friends we have yet to know.